2020 A&A Update
Tuesday and Wednesday, September 29-30
Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center
1750 State Park Road #2
Oregon, OH 43616-9700
Get 16 hours of CPE in this two-day session. Class will run from 8:30am – 4:30pm each day. This course will target practitioners in smaller sized firms and the situations you are most likely to face. We will cover case studies from real life as suggested by our own members as part of the program. Our speaker will be Tom Groskopf from the AICPA’s Center for Plain English Accounting. Snacks, assorted beverages and lunch will be provided each day.
Important Note! We will be spacing people further apart for this in-person meeting. All attendees must pre-register. Seating will be assigned, and members will be asked to keep the same seat for both days. Because of the limited seats available with the spacing requirements, we are asking that all registrations be for both days at this time, or a firm may send two different people – one Tuesday and one Wednesday -to fill one full registration. Anyone with a fever or symptoms should not attend. More information will follow as the date approaches since restrictions are changing frequently this year.
Make your lodge reservations at 419-836-1466 and please note that you are in the “CPA Network 2020 A&A” block. The rate is $129 per night plus taxes and applicable fees. Please make your reservations by August 28th to secure this rate.
Course Registration Cancellation Policy:
• Registrations may be canceled in writing and fully refunded up to August 28th.
• Registrations may be canceled in writing with a $50 cancelation fee up to September 19th
• No refunds will be provided after September 19th, but attendee substitutions are accepted.
• Members will be invoiced $50 for attendees canceled August 28th – September 19th and invoiced in full for attendees canceled after September 19th.
• Firms may transfer a registration to another person at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer a previous registration to a different name. Provide the name and email address for the new person and the name of the person they are replacing.
CPE will be provided through the CPA Firm Management Association (#103564). CPAFMA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, www.nasba.org.