2020 A&A Update
Tuesday and Wednesday, September 29-30
Virtual only event (as of 7/30/20)
Get 8 hours of CPE in this two-day session. Class time begins at 8:30am each day and there will be 2 ten minute breaks during our time, ending no later than 12:30pm each day. This course will target practitioners in smaller sized firms and the situations you are most likely to face. We will cover case studies from real life as suggested by our own members as part of the program. Our speaker will be Tom Groskopf from the AICPA’s Center for Plain English Accounting. CPE credits will include 6 hours of accounting and 2 hours of auditing.
Learning Objectives: After participating in this training, participants will be able to apply technical literature and other practice guidance relevant to the topics covered in this program. The program will include an evaluation of technical standards along with an analysis of practical implementation issues related to those standards.
Course Registration Cancellation Policy:
• Registrations may be canceled in writing and fully refunded up to August 28th.
• Registrations may be canceled in writing with a $50 cancelation fee up to September 19th
• No refunds will be provided after September 19th, but attendee substitutions are accepted.
• Members will be invoiced $50 for attendees canceled August 28th – September 19th and invoiced in full for attendees canceled after September 19th.
• Firms may transfer a registration to another person at any time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer a previous registration to a different name. Provide the name and email address for the new person and the name of the person they are replacing.
CPE will be provided through the CPA Firm Management Association (#103564). CPAFMA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417, www.nasbaregistry.org.